Nate's World

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

More recent doings

The children (Ingrid E., aged 5, and your Prince Nate) visit a secret Fairy installation near the 600-yr-old irrigation ditch, downtown Santa Fe.

Ingrid is showing Nate the Fairy world she discovered. The kids add to it a bit, take a bit, then we go get a snack down at the Tea House. We loved Santa Fe!

4 Comments:

Blogger suzanne said...

Also under Nate's belt for the trip: the Rodeo de Santa Fe, featuring lovely trick horse manuevers by local Belles, rides on the Ferris wheel, swimming at the rec center pool, and of course, a walk in the Sculpture Gallery and visit to the glassblowers. Whew!

7:37 PM  
Blogger suzanne said...

We didn't bring our camera for the rodeo, but here's a pretty good video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5uQF4TGyIo

7:41 PM  
Blogger mamoho said...

Gee whiz everyone - I haven't had the internet for more than a week - since the big storm blew out my modem and took the driver with it.
My tech came today and installed a new net driver.
I have missed my daily visits to Nate's World - but I'm back.

2:21 PM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Hi Moho! I have more from the Faire!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home