My Spring Break Special Vacation!
Cozy cabin time with our favorite bohemian German, Gisele.




I had a blast up north with mom and dad--though, no guitar, so I had to improvise with my purple camp chair (video to come). I did not like the bar-b-que chickie; I circled the table, saying "Gross! and it had FIRE on it!" so mom and dad ate it! Mommy had a local ale, as you see. The banana and apple skewers were at excellent dessert.
4 Comments:
OMG need to bar-b-que soon!!
Are you allowed to use a charcoal grill? Jon found out he is only allowed a gas grill in the backyard.
I remember having fun with a gas grill - just turn it on and its ready to go - and with a charcoal grill having to wait and wait for some heat. Love, Ma
Yes, everyone around here grills, as I was smelling tonight! I can't believe Jon is only allowed to use gas, that is a crock. Crock Pot. Maybe he should get a crock pot?
Not only delicious, but beautiful, too! It looks so yummy. Lovely cabin -- another great idea by Suzanne.
Post a Comment
<< Home