posted by suzanne @ 9:46 AM
I've got the pics up on the refrigerator. CA is so beautiful.
Three bumps on a log! I love the spring up there since the fog is not in yet...we were so lucky to get to go, glad it was before my new job starts.
Oh, these are so incredible!!! Nate is so lucky to have parents who have so much fun with him. What a wonderful family you've created. We miss you.
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I've got the pics up on the refrigerator. CA is so beautiful.
Three bumps on a log! I love the spring up there since the fog is not in yet...we were so lucky to get to go, glad it was before my new job starts.
Oh, these are so incredible!!! Nate is so lucky to have parents who have so much fun with him. What a wonderful family you've created. We miss you.
Post a Comment
<< Home