Nate's World

Friday, December 18, 2009

More Silly Xmas LightsPics

This pink house was wrapped in paper and bon-bons--a Candyland theme, I guess. Very silly! Mommy's butt (is that a wide-angle lens?) is showing the effects of the week's bon-bons at home! Nothing but celery for me until next March!

Nate didn't want to go home after seeing Santa and the light show, (after getting dragged there in the car, literally) and wanted to go back tonight, but we had mommy's work party, fun "secret Santa" presents, everyone got very cool stuff, lots of booze presents but some cool books, too. Now we have a two-week break (eek! archaeologists hate a furlough and almost everyone was moaning about this...) jogging every day for me! It'll be nice not to have to drive to N. Berkeley almost every day.






Made the scene!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

That house is dazzling. If I ever own one, I'm going to paint it pink and throw glitter all over it before the paint dries.

9:20 PM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Razzle-dazzle! You guys can go way out in the desert and make one of those adobe and glass bottle buildings! I included that second picture of us where we are in the dark, just to see the rest of that house! A-mazing!
http://www.agilitynut.com h/rhyolite.html

10:33 PM  
Blogger suzanne said...

...and now, everyone can see why mommy was going to be in tears if I didn't get to go to see the Xmas lights this year! Really!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home