Nate's World

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Making Pie Crust for Thanksgiving!






Nate picked out his pumpkin at the store to cook, said he wanted to make pie, then "remindered" mommy to make the crust until I finally relented this morning, and Nate did much of the mashing of the butter with the pastry blender. He soon moved on to eating ice cubes...We'll see if we make it out to dinner at Colin & Jane's tonight, since Matt and I have very bad colds...

2 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

This is an excellent bonding exercise for the boy for him to feel part of the family. Warm and fuzzy goings on.
Hope you are all feeling better.

9:06 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

...still horribly sick today, Black Friday, but Nate went out with me (he's feeling better) and we did some light shopping at the toy store, just a little something for cousin Kate!
Yes, I am going to "let" Nate do everything for himself, so he has a little self-esteem, plus, I mean, I can't do EVERYTHING!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home