I sit in the chair!



Nate grabs a Popular Science (addressed to the kid who used to live here--poor kid) and takes Daddy's chair. Nate knows our real names now (I'm Zuzan) and knows lots of kids at Big School. Still getting over a virus, up from a nap, causing trouble, time to watch Go, Diego, Go!
Mommy Zuzan is still laboring away at the new digs. Ms. Heidi, late of Santa Fe, made a short visit to see and that was encouraging--whenever I take down a light fixture to clean it there's old mouse poo--generally kind of depressing how much work there is to do whenever I'm home. Looking forward to popping some allergy medicine and putting a coat of Future on the kitchen floor.
Nate is TOTALLY POTTY TRAINED which he has been for some time, but now no diapies at night...gets up at 5am and announces: "I have to take a poop!" I love it! Also, lots of sacked-out napping at 5-6pm if the boy is tired--this good. Nice break for all. Now looking forward to the return of his appetite--he always loses a couple of pounds when he's sick.
3 Comments:
Future scientists of America, attention.
I think you need another, matching, chair.
Oh yes, there is another chair, but it's not near the reading light! And of course, Nate wants the chair you are in.
Still sick, I'm afraid, the boy worked up another big fever last night, currently napping. Don't think it's the flu, however, just making him really tired.
Great chairs! Taking after Dad, too, "reading" the adults' magazines. Hard to believe he's almost 4 already. Growing up at the Carters is so much fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home