Nate's World

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Let's decide what comes with to the new place...


Mommy's Paint by Numbers collection? (small)








Howsabout...Turtle??









Maybe...a bowl of rocks? Including Matt's galena-bearing ore collected from the E. Bay hills.

3 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

Nate would find it fun to start packing a box for moving. He will be following a H. tradition, as Mommy packed a box at age three years also. Then Mommy unpacked the box, and repacked the box again. So cute.
As what to take with you? No matter what you leave behind, there is always more to take than you bargained for. Take the rocks, leave the turtle.

7:48 AM  
Blogger grandma said...

Wait 'till you know where you're going to make final decisions?

9:55 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Moho--I can't believe you would leave Turtle behind! I think I will let Nate pick out new rocks!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home