Nate's World

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Hi, My Name is Nate....



And I only play the drums from 9am until about 8pm...I am very shy and retiring and will not make too much noisies I prwomise! In my new digs...whatever they are!

Yes, Nate is looking for a new place, not too many steps please, and don't mind if he occasionally screeches, or mommy screeches.

Looking for a place is a great big yuck! Nate already helped load up a sizable amount of old toys/books for some foster parents, he was very sweet about it, though he does want this one truck back...

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma said...

Just about anything makes a drumset when you have a good pair of sticks -- especially anything metal. Have fun looking and imagining new adventures.

9:58 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Oh boy, I just looked at a really small place that was very decent with another family living above us and two nice women on the sides...but too small! Nice to know there are decent places out there that like kids--the pitter-patter of little feet is a happy noise to most folks, turns out!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home