Another looky-loo

This place was nice--too $$ with no laundry or yard, so nixed. Nate is a great help looking--dark stairs or noisy elevators are "too scary" (he's right!) he lunges for open windows, helps me find paint chips, and adds another person to the party so we can see how three people fit in a place. Just saw a very cute place where only one person could fit in the bathroom at a time--so I knew Daddy could not get in there to give Nate his bath. The whole place was just too small.
I've been surprised how nice people are being with Nate--they like the idea of a stable family renting, I guess, rather than a group of party-meisters. Mommy just found a place with laundry and a yard near some friends so I am marching over there today to get on that...
3 Comments:
He doesn't really lunge for the windows, just makes me think about having a two-foot window on a high floor!
Three to go! Its a different story, moving with children, I agree.
I remember, correctly, that so long as you had your blanket and dolly all was well. That was you, at age three years, moving for the first time. But we didn't have pets.
The latest place looks promising--needs some cutening up by it's cheap enough to make it worthwhile. I am going to get the ball rolling!
Post a Comment
<< Home