Nate's World

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A cuter Shaun Cassidy?





With better teeth?

I knew these gorgeous pictures by Chris Gaede at Heidi's place reminded me of someone, and that someone was 70's teen idol Mr. Shaun Cassidy. And yet, Nate is somehow even dreamier, given that he is three, also sings and plays guitar, and is but 43 inches tall.
That Chris is an incredible photographer, and I will be getting prints of these whilst endeavoring to trade something back to Chris. I am ever grateful.

5 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

This is a grandma picture! Look at my grandson!
It is the magic of Alaska (Palin) that is spread like snowy cream cheese by a soaring eagle carrying the Lox in his beak. The bagel is back in Alaska (Palin) on the side of some mountain, being dropped from a logging truck that mistook it for the start of a Redwood.

7:51 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:17 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Remind me to make prints!
Oh, people are still making things up in web media about Eagles eating Communist brunch items like bagels! I resign!
Ok, can I be rehired now?

9:22 AM  
Blogger grandma said...

Fabulous photos! Nate gets taller and handsomer by the week.

10:01 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

I still need to make prints of these for the Grandma's--after we move!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home