posted by suzanne @ 7:54 PM
What a workout! He's got so much energy! What a happy Nate.
That's the Aquabats doing "Pool Party, baby!" on Gabba Gabba, those guys look really nuts! Love the Aquabats!
Welcome to the real world. With all that healthy home environment, Nate will be fine. He'll probably be too busy to eat many french fries.
The other day I asked him what he ate at school: "square crackers!" Really, just crackers? "ah, yes!" Great. I am going to look at the menu tomorrow!
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
What a workout! He's got so much energy! What a happy Nate.
That's the Aquabats doing "Pool Party, baby!" on Gabba Gabba, those guys look really nuts! Love the Aquabats!
Welcome to the real world. With all that healthy home environment, Nate will be fine. He'll probably be too busy to eat many french fries.
The other day I asked him what he ate at school: "square crackers!" Really, just crackers? "ah, yes!" Great. I am going to look at the menu tomorrow!
Post a Comment
<< Home