Aargh! When I went to France the next year everyone shouted "Madonna" at me on the street! The French were way into her when she was but a minor celeb here.
A young lady who works the espresso counter at my local cafe has a rad asymmetrical 'do--I think she would be horrified at the amount of non-organic Dippity-do hair spray we used. I was aiming for a more clean-cut Orange Juice-type look for Mucky, rather than the more Aqua-Net-damaged Echo and the Bunnymen.
3 Comments:
Is that Madonna in the upper right hand corner? ;-)
Aargh! When I went to France the next year everyone shouted "Madonna" at me on the street! The French were way into her when she was but a minor celeb here.
A young lady who works the espresso counter at my local cafe has a rad asymmetrical 'do--I think she would be horrified at the amount of non-organic Dippity-do hair spray we used. I was aiming for a more clean-cut Orange Juice-type look for Mucky, rather than the more Aqua-Net-damaged Echo and the Bunnymen.
Love the hairdos -- What a fun, delightful friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home