Hope he doesn't get that recording contract canceled!



Certain things must be occasionally tamed, then perhaps let run wild once more...?
Mommy and Nate spent most of the afternoon cutting what was a gigantic mop of tangles! Nate got that he could play in the running water "making a fountain" if I was allowed to take scissors to his hair. I really think he wanted it off, and I started to trim down his shaggy Prince Valiant (see below), only to see it morph into a world-class Mullet (we all know what that looks like!) Some work off the back and he was looking kind of Short Bus, so mommy continued on toward a mid-80's look, with some decent floppy bangs. The nape of his neck looks quite nice.
Kraftwerk in the kitchen and mommy trimmed and trimmed whilst Nate played the keyboards to various You Tube tunes. Good times all around, hair all around.
I think he was very pleased, and spent quite a long time in the bedroom mirror jumping and making faces, then actually posed (!) for pics for me in the kitchen!
For reference, some scary Javier Bardem Prince Valiant hair, plus nicer Robert Wagner:

4 Comments:
That is a fine looking new wave hair style. My Mom only did bowl-cuts. With a bowl. Really. Actually several different sizes/colors of danish melamine bowls. Oh, orange doesn't fit anymore. Time to move up to green. Or maybe purple.
My mom and I battled over my bangs pretty much constantly. Too short was a major social injustice, but if we let them grow out my face was pretty much completely covered.
I'll try to get a few more good pics this weekend, his neck is so cute, like a little New Wave giraffe!
As I remember, he has curly hair (waves?)
He looks adorable.
That must have been quite an afternoon and a real challenge -- definitely a great style for your little guy.
Post a Comment
<< Home