Nate's World

Friday, December 05, 2008

Mom, don't you have a set of these?



Not to embarrass you, but is that recipe box still in the basement?

3 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

I don't throw out old receipe books except if they are totally useless. I still have my 'Hate to Cook' Peg Bracken paperbacks and the Spice Cookbook - out of print for more than twenty years. And I still use them.
Some of the new cook books are useless - I should throw them away.
Love ya, Ma

9:24 AM  
Blogger mamoho said...

The only Weight Watcher receipes I have ever, well if memory serves, used in the five can soup and the cabbage soup.
The cabbage soup is mostly cabbage.
The five can soup is mostly beans.

My stomach could take just so much - I lost the receipes, on purpose. Love, Ma

9:30 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Genetically, I think the cabbage soup would have been the best fit for a Polish lady. Funny how a good recipe for Borscht never made it onto a diet recipe card/book until fairly recently...

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home