Nate's World

Monday, November 10, 2008

Hop on the SPAM train!


Is a big "Oh NOOOOS!" with spammers hitting the blog! This means, people I don't know leaving comments that link to things for sale (insurance, etc...). It happens, if it keeps happening, I may need to have you all register to see the blog/leave comments, which is a hassle, but given that only about 5 people ever look at this thing, that may be soon.

Other news: Scaling down the naughty this last week, a happy Who-nums leaves mommy with some mental acumen. Good listening, lots of running around outside, less tv., shorter naptime, all good for the Muckster.

2 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

Can you make the blog no comment only? I would use E-mail only.

6:02 AM  
Blogger grandma said...

Hope the problem gets solved without changing the blog. We don't want to miss the great pics.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home