Congress to Stock Market: Drop Dead

Matt says the current stock crash reminds him of this lovely headline:
Do we not love "Dow down 12"? 1975, people, the Dow was around a few thousand, I believe.
We all have sicky sicky colds, and mommy deemed it wise to skip the big My Bloody Valentine show tonight. I can't imagine anything worse than a feedback assault on my sinuses in a giant hangar-like venue with 5000 other people then go get on a plane the next morning. No thank you. I'll wait for Dengue Fever at Bimbo's. Nate is doing well with the little babysitting our friend Ronna has offered so a Friday night out is in the future no problem.
3 Comments:
Its really happening - that men say " the house is on fire - but we never liked those people ". The ethical sense is gone if it was ever present.
A lot of people don't understand it's not a gift to wall street--it's a loan. I know, it's not a gang it's club.
The drop in the Dow and other events seem to be getting the vote out -- the internet helps, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home