Nate's World

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Where the rubber hits the road!


"Let's go for a ride!" on the new Kettler. Yup, Mummy and Daddy bit and got Nate the nicest tricycle ever made, fine German engineering, now he just has to learn to peddle and steer! Mommy directs with the push bar, but I think he's getting it! Thanks, Grandkin, for basically getting this for Mucky!

**Update: Offers to sing our fav car tunes whilst riding his tricycle (Sort of, says "Momma does eeeett!!" if I don't push him along).

3 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

Good going, Nate.

It looks so bright and warm there.
I guess he can use the trike year-round thou.

6:01 AM  
Blogger grandma said...

It looks great! But, I was wondering what you do about all the hills around your house? Down by the lake, it could work fine, but you have to get it there. Can you push it up and down the hills?

9:33 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Yes, you know we are kind of having a drought here--very little rain all spring and none now until Oct. for the season.

We have a pushbar on the back, so we ease Mucky up and down the hills. I still need to get him a helmet for when he gets going on his own. He's not likely to tip over and crack his head with me pushing him!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home