Nate's World

Saturday, June 07, 2008

When I am done with my snack, I like to leeek the bowl




Pics from a couple of months back--love the light in our kitchen.
Nate is still quite the picky eater, of course, but he likes chickie tacos at the corner, his cup of meelk, and chocolate milk.
This is so cute it will kill you:
Daddy says something like "Hang on, Nate, I'm finishing my (post-run) chocolate milk."
Nate: "Chocolate? Milk? I want chocolate milk!"
The boy has NEVER had chocolate milk, but the little genius put two and two together, chocolate + milk= must have!!

Dead yet? No? Stay tuned for pics of Mucky's new ride and his new soccer uniform!!

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma said...

Wonderful pictures! So many special moments and just everyday moments we'd miss without them. Thanks for taking them.

9:26 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Hopefully more action soon on the bike and at soccer.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home