posted by suzanne @ 4:42 PM
One turtle: I think they are watching.Second turtle: I know they are watching.
Turtle number three: Make some room!
Fourth Turtle: I'm walking here! I'm walking here!
The turtles are incredible! Nate obviously loves this place -- a different farm? It's turtle nesting time here. Glad he's getting to see all this.
Uh, Dad, who's winning this race!?! Good thing you've kept up your running -- they get fast at this age.
We were sure he'd end up in the drink, but he's never fallen in anywhere [yet].
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
One turtle: I think they are watching.
Second turtle: I know they are watching.
Turtle number three: Make some room!
Fourth Turtle: I'm walking here! I'm walking here!
The turtles are incredible! Nate obviously loves this place -- a different farm? It's turtle nesting time here. Glad he's getting to see all this.
Uh, Dad, who's winning this race!?! Good thing you've kept up your running -- they get fast at this age.
We were sure he'd end up in the drink, but he's never fallen in anywhere [yet].
Post a Comment
<< Home