So much for the camera phone pics! Well, they're ok!


Hmmmm...if I use my cell phone's service to upload pics I get the tiny thumbnail! If I email them to myself I get a decent sized photo (Nate at the Farmer's Mrkt.)
These days that's where all the cute ones are, on the phone!
Let's see what else is on there...

A rather dark photo at the creek. Need lots of light for camera phone to work well.

And...the last time Nate came with to the laundry mat with me! "Opens and closes!" Nate closed all the open washers, then ran around and I had to check three sets of open doors to see where he went. I think Matt and I will do laundry without the boo-boo.
4 Comments:
Sooooo - he is now faster than a speeding bullet.
And its just in fun.
Yes he is fast! I have to listen for him half the time, and look for the top of his blond head. He runs around with me after a jog in the park and practically keeps up!
Fantastic pictures!!! Open - Close is always a favorite with the little guys. Maybe they enjoy knowing they can impact the world -- or get Mom and Dad's attention?!?
There's probably something I don't know about the online photo thingy with my phone, should be able to get a bigger pic, will investigate.
Post a Comment
<< Home