Nate's World

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I has a scooter...


Will you please get out of town? Can you believe how cute Tall-y McTallersons is on this low-to-the-ground contrivance?

Nate did it up on his pal Nora's little scooter, even though his knees were all the way up to the handlebars!! Nora's Grandmama and I agreed he may still be able to fit on a regular tricycle.

Mommy's been trying to hold out for a scooter bike, since I know he'll outgrow a tricycle really fast, but I think he'd like to pedal. (He actually just seems to be getting the coordination to get on a tricycle).

3 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

He needs the larger size, please.

Isn't there a larger size?

7:37 PM  
Blogger mamoho said...

Tricycles suck - they are built by child hating suckees. They always tip over and have no brakes!

How about that low rider all plastic thing.

8:36 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

I know, tricycles have that one-to-one power ratio, hard to pedal, but it's the ride that counts.

And no, no "larger size" on the teeny scooter! It's for babies not big boys!

Thanks to Auntie Heidi for a couple of suggestions she had...

The Big Wheel is a good idea, too, mom, much easier to pedal.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home