Nate's World

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ms. Heidi's shower for 'Baby X.'




Does Heidi not look swell in her swirly dress?? And she's still wearing her old shoes (same size!!)Annie hostesseded and Mo had a fine time, too (pictured near cupcakes).




Yes, we won't know what flavor her baby will be, but it's hard to underestimate the enthusiasm of parents for their soon-to-be parent friends. I was a little overwhelmed by how excited some of my friends were for us, and I admit there's a somewhat strange "oh good, more people in my club!" feeling, but I am genuinely so excited for my old friend! Nate had a fine time playing with Moira's toys, Annie took lots of photos (wearing peaked cap) and mommy had a couple glasses of pink wine and lots of cake and ice cream. Mommy made homemade burnt sugar ice cream and Nate went to town on it.

3 Comments:

Blogger suzanne said...

Only two more months (less!) ms. heidi, get ready for the twenty-four-hour watch!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Momma and Pop Bear said...

I love that you were able to get these before I got mine Chris & I have been playing catch up on our blog... work... busy busy busy Thanks for everything you are truly a wonder!
Anne

11:11 PM  
Blogger suzanne said...

It's amazing you've kept up your blog while working, Anne, I am but a lazy bum in comparison. I will now attempt to download pics off of my phone, where all the best are...including a cool banana slug.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home