See Giants, See Patriots!



Couple of cats, baby, stuffed "Catky" toy, Thomas train, dish of apples, all set to see men "catch ball, runs away."
Sorry for more shots of our living room, we did go outside today, to the steam trains, where Nate was scared of the outdoor train ride (on outside cars! exciting!) and asked to get out, said "All done whistle!"
It was also 43 degrees up there in the hills...brrrhhh.
3 Comments:
We only watched the last quarter of the game, but Nate seemed to get kind of riled up, especially when we got excited about the Giant's win...(tiny bit of fun)--he made me go to the door, "outside! outside!" and did everything he could to keep mommy from watching the last 30 seconds! I think we'll stick to Peter Rabbit for now...
I watched on and off, as I know nothing about baseball. ( Hee Hee)
Now you know, Matt, how much Dad enjoyed those special times when the two of you watched Gunsmoke together. Peter Rabbit sounds good. It's amazing what adults can enjoy when the kids love it.
Post a Comment
<< Home