Nate's World

Monday, January 21, 2008

Time for Peter Wabbit and Bert and Ernie





Time to join the rest of humanity, kick back on the sofa with some apples, and dance along with the Rubber Ducky song! Since Nate had a bad cold last week, mommy busted out the videos...she's even tried a little Animal Planet but Nate cried for Peter Rabbit! Mommy manages a couple of rounds of Peter Rabbit and then turns it off for a while...not too annoying so far, no worse than too much computer time, I think.

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma said...

Winter's a good time for a little TV/video. There'll be lots of time for outdoor activity when the weather improves.

12:13 PM  
Blogger grandma said...

Just like me, Nate. I listen to the same Spanish lessons numerous times. You and I can be parrots -- repeating all the words we hear. Escuchamos mucho! Podemos hacerlo.

Love to all,
Grandma

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home