Nate's World

Friday, December 07, 2007

Technologies....


...I has them!


So now all the cutest Nateski pics are on the new phones!! Daddy dragged us kicking and screaming into the 21st C. with kicky little phones, mommy likes this very much so! Lunchtime doings so much easier...nighttime excursions with friends no longer as mysterious (where are they? inside?). Is mommy smart enough to transfer photos from phone to 'pooter?? We shall see!

4 Comments:

Blogger suzanne said...

And of course we have way more talkies..."hi cutie" and "hi silly" new favorites.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out for "Spam" text messages - erase all the stuff you don't recognize immediately or you have to pay for "Spam".

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting! But what is it? How does it work? Where does his picture show up? Obviously, Grandma is still in the 20th century. But I finally learned how to leave a comment without signing up again -- big improvement!

3:09 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Yes, I've already gotten a mysterious call from a little kid--no one we know! I need to check who it is before I answer. Moho, if you get Verizon next time we can all talk on the network!
Sue, that's the picture screen, as Matt said. Looks odd without the rest of the phone showing.
Took loads of new pics today in awesome light--coming soon!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home