posted by suzanne @ 8:39 AM
I like how Matt's all "Hey, my ice cream!"
Don't you know that things taste better from the parent's dish? Nate has figured this out.
OH yes, he was trying to get at our chicken soup (with Shitake mushrooms, yum) last night. Mommy made him his own little bowl but he wouldn't try it! He had some chicken, though.
I love the choco smiley foto! Such fun & cuteness should be out lawed!
Talk about taking candy from a baby! Don't try to take ice cream from Dad, Nate. You'll figure this out pretty quickly.Love,Grandma
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I like how Matt's all "Hey, my ice cream!"
Don't you know that things taste better from the parent's dish? Nate has figured this out.
OH yes, he was trying to get at our chicken soup (with Shitake mushrooms, yum) last night. Mommy made him his own little bowl but he wouldn't try it! He had some chicken, though.
I love the choco smiley foto! Such fun & cuteness should be out lawed!
Talk about taking candy from a baby! Don't try to take ice cream from Dad, Nate. You'll figure this out pretty quickly.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home