It's Halloween, people, get busy!



This year is a little odd for Halloween--I know Nate would be confused if I zipped him into a steaming-hot Lion King bodysuit, and lord knows he doesn't need any Reese's, so hmm...maybe a cowboy-ish outfit and a visit to Matt's work party--maybe the Temescal street celebration??
Cute Overload features some very "spesh" outfits for the kittehs only, do take a peek.
Here we have a lazy Sunday working the blanky outside--after an early trip to Frog park with daddy while mommy takes miserable cats (see post below) to the vet (and a much-needed cortisone shot for Rocco.)
3 Comments:
Every day's a party at Nate's house, with Mom, Dad, and kitty friends providing the entertainment. What a talker Nate's getting to be, especially with Rocco.
Now we know what Frog park is! Love the theme, the bridge, the twisty slide, and, of course, the frogs in the sidewalk.
Yes, that park is delightful. Wish I had more good pictures--did any of yours turn out, grandma? Can you send me some (small files?)
Post a Comment
<< Home