Nate's World

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Action Boy at the Park




Slow to get out of the car, but strode purposefully to the playground uphill (says "up!") and did a little playtime, then back to visiting everyone of the park bathrooms we've ever been to (must...reenact...previous visit!)

Daddy says "the boy's got a mind of his own" and he's starting in on some of the "oh gosh, do I have to walk all this way?" business, which is why I see so many three-year-olds in strollers I suppose! But he is proud of himself that he can make his way around the park on his own, and knows where to go! Mommy is so proud! Really! I don't mind visiting all the outhouses instead of going for my jog! (Deep breath!)

4 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

I am delighted to know that he is fearless, I think.

4:39 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

No, just cautious!

8:09 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

I don't know what it was this day, but he got over the crankiness pretty quickly. The more I try to rush him around, the more he drags! If I take it easy he's much happier!

8:10 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

He sat obligingly the other day and we had a fine jog in the spooky hot Santa Ana winds, and then sat in the path at the park and played with walnut tree leaves and bugs. Giant crickets walked up to him and he calmly handed them to me! Yick!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home