Where does Mucky go all day? Who is he calling on his little phone (and ours, yes!)?? Matt says as long he comes home with all his fingers it's fine...
We got the charges taken off by the ATT, but we pity the poor fellow at 366-6666 that Mucky calls over and over...Mommy has an idea to unplug the phone when Mucky's on.
6 Comments:
We got the charges taken off by the ATT, but we pity the poor fellow at 366-6666 that Mucky calls over and over...Mommy has an idea to unplug the phone when Mucky's on.
Oh, and 900 call blocking!
Mucky does put the phone "to bed" with mommy now, waving his little hand frantically "bye-bye."
OK, I love that curl at the back of his neck - baby curls. But I want to see his face too.
Love and Kisses to all
Horse racing!?! Oh, Mucky. You're starting early. Mom's going to have her work cut out for her.
Love to all, Grandma
Shall I change my number? Add it on an extra line? I can't wait 'till he can talk on the phone.
Love,
Grandma
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home