Nate's World

Thursday, August 16, 2007

More News for Mommies

Another EEEK! story about toy recalls this week from Mattel but it's all older kid stuff so not to worry. If you've bought your baby an action figure already I am impressed. Nevertheless, mommy used up her last lead test stick on Nate's Mattel Circus Wagon figurines.

But this cough syrup thing bums me out since Nate's old doc recommended it for him when he was about 5 months old. His new doc cites the newer study saying it works as well as a placebo.

4 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

I looked at the list of toys with lead from Matell.
It's the whole stock!! Including stuffed animals.

In the old days, "Made in Japan" signaled JUNK. Maybe China can live this down. If they do right.

2:28 PM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Where did you see that? I found a list that was about a page long.

2:39 PM  
Blogger mamoho said...

Go to CNN.com

Then toy recall (at the top)

then Matell - what the toys look like.

2:51 PM  
Blogger suzanne said...

I didn't see any stuffed animals. The list is at mattel.com no matter where you access it from. It is a lot of figures but we don't have any of them. Certainly not "the whole stock."

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home