posted by suzanne @ 3:01 PM
Wow! He's growing SO FAST! Watch out, Dad, he may pass you by sooner than you think. Love to all, Grandma
I think he knows he is well cared for and loved - that's why he grown so much. Love , Ma
Ah! Ha! M. shaved his face hair! I like it. Love, Ma
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uhm, mom, that was a picture from last year. But he did actually shave last week. Nate likes him without the beard.
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Wow! He's growing SO FAST! Watch out, Dad, he may pass you by sooner than you think.
Love to all,
Grandma
I think he knows he is well cared for and loved - that's why he grown so much. Love , Ma
Ah! Ha! M. shaved his face hair! I like it. Love, Ma
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uhm, mom, that was a picture from last year. But he did actually shave last week. Nate likes him without the beard.
Post a Comment
<< Home