Radio Flyer gets a-rollin'


Our friend Hannah gave us their Radio Flyer walker wagon and Mucky is doing some driving around the house! He loves toys in the wagon, and wanted to walk holding onto his toy plane.
The afternoon was rainy, so we spent some time practicing walking (Nate can hold on with one hand, chuckling, and makes pretty good time). Mommy barely needs to stoop over since he's so tall.
The Muckster has a bad cold right now and we tried to take it easy today, pretty scary having him barely eat or drink, but hopefully when his nose dries up he'll feel better.
5 Comments:
Time for chicken soup:
Water
2 carrots
2 Celery stalks
chicken
1 sprig parsley and half an onion
Bring to boil and then simmer until it looks like soup - uncovered.
serve with rice, or small pasta.
Don't salt until it looks like soup
Go Nate! You're entering a new world with wheeled vehicles. Get Dad to show you how to drive. A small gift is on the way to you -- enjoy.
Love, Grandma
Its Friday and I hope Nate is feeling a lot better by now.
He looks tiny there but I know better. More Nate photos on our blog probably this week.
Anne
ps thanks for the books & for coming by. Hope you ate the rest of those cookies...I am sure you shared.
Anne
He does look really slim standing up!
I apologize for the dearth of photos this week--we've been sick with ear infections and coughs and Mommy just can't get any sleep. Daddy gave Nate his bath and got him into his jammies all on his own last night as I was just about passed out. The good news is I got Nate's ears checked on Sunday and they're all clear. I think he has my cough, however, and is still cranky. More photos of gorgeous sunny weather soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home