Nate's World

Monday, December 11, 2006

Rainy Day FUN!







Here the boy busies himself with Daddy's Wilton 3" Clamp-On Bench Vise.
He couldn't actually get the vise out of the box (and I thought it was the power drill at first, even funnier!) but had a fine time flipping the box around and opening and closing the top. Yes, it's been rainy and cold out!

4 Comments:

Blogger mamoho said...

I think he enjoys the emotion of curiosity. And of course, using his hand-eye coordination.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Momma and Pop Bear said...

Well the Xmas tree made inside the house. Now 1/2 the lights are up... but I still have to trimm off some of the bottom branches... hang ornaments, take our family xmas photo, mail our xmas cards and do some more shopping & wrapping....! So I definately have some work to do!
Anne
PS I love how industrious Nate looks. I can't wait to see him he looks so huge! Anne

10:08 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

I think he's definitely going to be a little builder; he's getting better at his megablocks every day.
See you soon!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate, you definitely take after your dad with your building skills and persistence. I see more towers and creations in your future.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home