Nate's World

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Goodnight cruel world


Mommy and all the kitties collapse with a New Yorker, which remains unread.

2 Comments:

Blogger suzanne said...

Speaking of other cruel things, I heard a report on NPR this am that stores charge a FEE on gift cards! AND some charge a fee for you to call to see how much is left! Kee-rist!
So, shoppers beware this holiday season, back away from the gift cards!

12:25 PM  
Blogger suzanne said...

You know, I've been feeling kind of lame about this post; me, buried in cats, done at 8pm. Then I went to my neighborhood holiday party (TONS of tots!) and heard things like "Oh we don't go out, if we have our kid stay at Grandmas we go to sleep early or just sit there and go uhhhh..." I'd like to think we're in a little better shape than that, and we do go out a little, but still, the couch is deadly!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home