Nate's World

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The real "Noisy Farm"


Nate, like all babies, loves his farm books, and the petting zoo at Tilden is the closest he'll come to a real farm for now. We go on short walk with him now, he hates long confinement. It was a beautiful overcast day with nice light, we all had lunch at Tilden and discovered that Nate can fall asleep in the car and be carried in, sleeping, just like little boy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:59 PM  
Blogger mamoho said...

What? You are being spammed ??!!

That's a wonderful picture. He is more like a little boy now - but toddler days are ahead.

6:11 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

I was indeed spammed!
If I get anymore I will have to disallow anonymous comments, which means everyone has to register if they want to be on the site!

9:29 AM  
Blogger mamoho said...

When I first saw this marvelous picture I thought of a kangaroo with a year old 'Joey' all legs and sticking out of a mother's sac, looking so completely comfortable.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home