They both have gorgeous brows, though Matt does get a little Breznev (sp?) occasionally, with the long wild brow hairs. Links add extra fun, there's a link to Mo's blog in the "visiting" post.
Hi Carters: How DARLING Nate is!! Am so glad Sue finally showed us how to get here. And I cannot get over how much Mat looks like Phil. God, mother would get the biggest kick out of this! If I get your e-mail address, I will send some pics of Nate's second cousins. They are here for the long weekend and we are thoroughly enjoying them. Love, Ann and Gary
5 Comments:
godd@mmit!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love the monobrow wikipedia link & the Sesame Street photo... one of the best most well rounded blog enteries ever. Even if dad's nonplussed
They both have gorgeous brows, though Matt does get a little Breznev (sp?) occasionally, with the long wild brow hairs. Links add extra fun, there's a link to Mo's blog in the "visiting" post.
Hi Carters: How DARLING Nate is!! Am so glad Sue finally showed us how to get here. And I cannot get over how much Mat looks like Phil. God, mother would get the biggest kick out of this! If I get your e-mail address, I will send some pics of Nate's second cousins. They are here for the long weekend and we are thoroughly enjoying them.
Love, Ann and Gary
Post a Comment
<< Home